Cost of living in Surat, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31018 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 29% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,459 (₨136,885) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rome costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 4 hours ago)