Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,141 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.102 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 61% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,045 (S/. 12,961) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 7,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,400 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)