Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 639 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.291 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,974 (S/. 9,256) in Sullana.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ranchi costs ₨48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Rioja costs ARS $1,080 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gafsa costs 35 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)