Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02059 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,394 (3,078,246 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 190 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.40 (about 3 hours ago)