Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 577 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01361 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 26% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,322 (2,447,784 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 3 hours ago)