Cost of living in Sterlitamak, Russia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32711 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sterlitamak (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,120 (руб 134,878) in Sterlitamak.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Port Moresby costs 400 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 163 (about 4 hours ago)