Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.228 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 123% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 131,663 (kr 59,085) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phnom Penh costs 4,000,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $23,262 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 4 hours ago)