Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.909 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 114,759 ($5,764) in Stamford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 3 hours ago)