Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,248 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.540 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 104% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,196 (C$6,058) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)