Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 590 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 22.087 MXN / CHF
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 141% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 117,847 (CHF 5,336) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)