Cost of living in Springfield, Missouri, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 604 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.086 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Missouri (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,534 ($3,561) in Springfield, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 370,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$450,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £3,268 (about 3 hours ago)