Cost of living in Sogamoso, Colombia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00577 MXN / COP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sogamoso (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,447 (COL$7,701,400) in Sogamoso.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)