Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,106 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.993 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 128,391 ($5,137) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$130,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (about 4 hours ago)