Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Queretaro, Mexico
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00056 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,252 (﷼ 97,574,207) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)