Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Queretaro, Mexico
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 617 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00047 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is about the same as in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,543 (﷼ 117,744,395) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bern costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)