Cost of living in Shahjahanpur, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31573 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shahjahanpur (India) is 50% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,493 (₨242,275) in Shahjahanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 3 hours ago)