Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.235 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 995 prices entered by 90 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 370,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$450,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £3,268 (about 3 hours ago)