Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.727 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 128 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Georgetown costs 476 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in San Sebastian costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 3 hours ago)