Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.161 MXN / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,512 prices entered by 104 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 4 hours ago)