Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.577 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,617 (R$ 9,749) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)