Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 611 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.781 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,968 (R$ 8,984) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 24 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gafsa costs 35 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mexicali costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Al Ain costs Dirham 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)