Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.577 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,725 (R$ 9,773) in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $118 (about 2 hours ago)