Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 685 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.803 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 46,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,754 (R$ 8,613) in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)