Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,158 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.697 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,800 (R$ 13,583) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Riverside, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,720 (about 2 hours ago)