Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37742 MXN / DOP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 125 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Palm Springs, California costs $155 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)