Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.38233 MXN / DOP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 151 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 475 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bilaspur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $120 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)