Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.46109 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,142 (RD$ 132,603) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (about 3 hours ago)