Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 689 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34947 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,547 (RD$ 110,302) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Algiers costs 122 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 350 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dehra Dun costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 7,200 Riels (about 1 hour ago)