Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.124 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,197 (€2,917) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)