Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,200 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,773 (€2,843) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $33 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨326 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in New York City costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)