Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina vs Queretaro, Mexico
WARNING! Santa Fe has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Fe.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 852 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21242 MXN / ARS *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 46,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,545 (ARS $106,131) in Santa Fe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)