Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,450 prices entered by 107 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Semarang costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)