Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.930 MXN / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 988 prices entered by 80 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sylhet costs Taka 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,949,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 4 hours ago)