Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.554 MXN / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,852 prices entered by 122 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 20% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacna costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Akron, Ohio costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)