Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,235 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.253 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 180% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 142,555 ($5,878) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)