Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 639 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.086 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California (United States) is 134% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 123,885 ($6,168) in Santa Barbara, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 5 hours ago)