Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.391 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California (United States) is 152% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 123,673 ($5,287) in Santa Barbara, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leeds costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)