Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.993 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 33% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,416 (3,098 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)