Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,188 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.163 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 97% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 116,446 (€4,451) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)