Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.993 MXN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,753 prices entered by 145 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 45% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,621 ($2,906) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 4 hours ago)