Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 577 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.42196 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 94% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,029 (Php239,426) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhilai costs ₨10,091 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$41,600 (about 2 hours ago)