Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Queretaro, Mexico
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 863 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21414 MXN / ARS *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,209 (ARS $103,714) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Guayana costs 470,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grenoble costs €2,125 (about 2 hours ago)