Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,266 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.38490 MXN / ARS *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 28,922 (ARS $75,142) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (about 3 hours ago)