Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 595 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.088 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 82% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,330 (€3,542) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,042 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $35,000 (about 5 hours ago)