Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 601 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.216 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,882 (€2,308) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)