Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 553 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.076 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 140% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 124,741 ($6,214) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)