Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.909 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 145% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 110,455 ($5,548) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $520 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)