Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 593 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.312 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 66% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,792 (EC$10,229) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bern costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 2 hours ago)