Cost of living in Roanoke, Virginia, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 580 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.086 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Roanoke, Virginia (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,786 ($4,022) in Roanoke, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 180 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)