Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.092 MXN / SAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,613 prices entered by 136 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 33% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,489 (﷼ 14,628) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riga costs €466 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 50,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 4 hours ago)