Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.505 MXN / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,932 prices entered by 196 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,800 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.105 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)