Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.293 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is about the same as in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 56,782 (R 43,926) in Richards Bay.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$49 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ouagadougou costs 1,200 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (about 3 hours ago)