Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,137 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.674 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is about the same as in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,050 (R$ 11,991) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Port Moresby costs 400 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 163 (about 4 hours ago)