Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina vs Queretaro, Mexico
WARNING! Resistencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Resistencia.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 904 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21613 MXN / ARS *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 27,702 (ARS $128,177) in Resistencia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhilai costs ₨10,091 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$41,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)