Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36976 MXN / ARS *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,698 (ARS $107,360) in Resistencia.
Prices recently added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Valparaiso costs CH$3,137 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago de Compostela costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Seville costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)