Cost of living in Regina, Canada vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.596 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 102% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,282 (C$6,324) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ouagadougou costs 1,200 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bilbao costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)