Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,105 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.124 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,434 (€3,309) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 4 hours ago)