Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.204 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,754 (R$ 12,786) in Recife.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.33 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $1,237 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$90 (about 1 hour ago)