Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14382 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,658 (₨275,746) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 4 hours ago)