Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.560 MXN / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 81 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 99% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $26,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Canberra costs AU$3,010 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)