Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,213 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31074 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 28% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,417 (₨123,630) in Rajkot.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)